Star Wars: Dirty Work
Fame and Infamy
The Crimson Crew (as the heroes will slowly become to be known) perform deeds that will be noticed. Performing particularly daring, impressive, or cruel tasks like completing a dangerous smuggling run, killing a powerful crime boss, or being captured by the Republic will all affect the Crimson Crew’s Fame and Infamy.The members of the Crimson crew may call upon their fame when dealing with other people of the Outer Rim.
- Fame increases the effectiveness of the Persuasion skill to persuade and change attitude, as your crew is known to be daring, heroic, and talented.
- Infamy increases the effectiveness of the Persuasion skill to intimidate, as your crew is feared for its cruelty and bloodthirsty nature.
- +2 Infamy for killing a crime boss’s father (spread by Tulak Vando)
- +2 Infamy for kidnapping a crime boss’s wife and child
- +2 Fame for escaping the grasp of several bounty hunters and a Republic fleet
- +2 Fame for exposing slave traders
- +2 Fame for surviving a Republic ambush
- +4 Infamy for (allegedly) destroying a recently developed mining facility on Jabiim
- +4 Fame for stealing documents from a Republic official’s home
- +4 Fame for surviving a destructive holo-televised chase on Coruscant
- +2 Fame for winning a game of Hutball against a rather experienced team
- +6 Fame for handling Holonet Reporter with much charisma
- Fame: 22
- Infamy: 8
- Good Crew (10 Fame): Your faces are well-known throughout the Outer Rim. You may add a bonus equal to half your Fame score on peaceful Persuasion checks (change attitude, haggle) and Deception checks (convey deceptive information) when dealing with denizens on a planet in the Outer Rim once per day.
- Talented (20 Fame) – As with Good Crew, but the bonus can be used twice per day, and with planets in the Mid Rim outwards.
- Next: Thug Life (10 Infamy) – Feared throughout the Outer Rim
- Next: Celebrity Spacers (25 Fame) – Well-Known throughout the Inner Rim
- Next: Terror from the Rim (20 Infamy) – Feared throughout the Mid Rim
- Next: Steal he Galaxy’s Heart (30 Fame) – Well-known throughout the Expansion Region and the Core
- Next: Killers (25 Infamy) – Feared throughout the Inner Rim
- Next: You Don’t Know Sith (30 Infamy) – Fear throughout the Expansion Regions and the Core